Meet Tintswalo Mojapelo
Ria Tintswalo is a prolific, eloquent and versatile speaker with keen ability to engage audiences towards purpose-driven inspiration and motivation.
She engages audiences on subjects of wholesome wellness and versatility to impact effective relationship building and a purpose-balanced life. She has a prodigious ability in correlation with wisdom to influence integration of diversified intellectual capacities as the hub of purpose in diversified platforms.
Precedent to establishing SIP, she was a leading senior medical delegate in sales and marketing. She has had a successful career as a registered dietitian taking up diversified roles in the field of nutrition in both private and public sectors. She successfully served as a lecturer and affiliated with student mentorship. She is currently pursuing theological studies.
- Keynote address
- Half day/Full day workshop facilitation
- Program Director
- Agility: An introduction of YOU to YOURSELF
- The Science of Agility: Understanding yourself for others
- The Science of Relationship Building: For You for Others
- An ASSERTIVE game of two winners
- Being social is intellectual
- A WHOLESOME transformational wellness
- Strategize tragedies
- Relationship Status: Nutrition and Health
For speaker enquiries please fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly.