Meet Tintswalo Mojapelo
Ria Tintswalo is a prolific, eloquent and versatile speaker with keen ability to engage audiences towards purpose-driven inspiration and motivation.
She engages audiences on subjects of wholesome wellness and versatility to impact effective relationship building and a purpose-balanced life. She has a prodigious ability in correlation with wisdom to influence integration of diversified intellectual capacities as the hub of purpose in diversified platforms. Precedent to establishing Speaking In Purpose (SIP), she honed her public
engagements skills through her conglomerated experience as a leading senior medical delegate in sales and marketing. She is a prolific dietitian with a
passion to engage and advice with purpose for outstanding and transformational outcomes. Furthermore, her uniquely educational articulation skills are complemented by a stint as a lecturer and affiliation with student mentoring.
- Keynote address
- Half day/Full day workshop facilitation
- Program Director
- AGILITY: An introduction of YOU to YOURSELF
- The Science and Psychology of Agility: Understanding YOURSELF for OTHERS
- The Science of Relationship Building: For You for and Others
- An ASSERTIVE game of two winners
- Being Social is Intellectual
- A WHOLESOME transformational wellness
- Turn TRAGEDY into STRATEGY
- Relationship Status: Nutrition, Health and Work
- In the name of PURPOSE : Work It. Live It. Change It. Do It.
- Conversations with FAILURE
- A Purpose Driven Change
For speaker enquiries please fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly.