Meet Reabetswe Molapo
Reabetswe Molapo is a young dynamic black female and the founding Director of Yung HeirZ an organisation that aims to motivate, enrich and develop young minds in Limpopo and across South Africa.
She is a passionate and determined young person who involves herself in projects of upliftment and the development of young people her deepest passion lies mostly in developing the young female mind by shifting and slowly introducing the idea of financial independence rather than dependence on older men or the SASA grant, she has a vision of wanting them to learn to stand on their own two feet and develop the courage from within to see more and become more. Although she does motivational speaking and running the organisation on a full time basis,
she is still completing her Accounting degree part time with UNISA believing that education is indeed a tool in empowering the mind and an opportunity to receive it should never be forfeited. She speaks at various engagements and events, at Schools, Churches, Universities, FETs Government and Corporate as well as private functions as a Motivational speaker and Program Director. She is someone who sees life as an opportunity to sprout and become whomever we are destined to be, people who make an impact not only in the lives of those close to us, but the world at large.
Milestones & Achievements
- Is Founding Director of Yung Heirz-NPC
- Board member of Yung Women Heirz, a subsidiary of Yung Heirz focussing on young women issues and their empowerment in Limpopo
- Deputy chairperson of the Polokwane Youth forum
- Youngest member in the Motsepe funding committee board in Polokwane
- Affiliated to the ICan John Maxwell Company-Africa
- Contributes to a motivational column for the Capricorn Voice
- Is a Contributing writer for the Limpopo Leader a publication that “speaks leadership fluently”
- Committee Member of JCI Junior Chamber International-Polokwane
- Ambassador for Capricorn District Municipality
- Still pursing BCompt degree in Accounting sciences CA option with UNISA part-time to focus on community development fulltime
- Recipient of Runner-up Award for Social Entrepreneurship category in Regional Business Women’s Achiever Awards-Limpopo 2014
- Incubated into SEDA’s BESD program for Entrepreneurship Skills Development in Capricorn District 2015
- Business Women’s Achiever Award nominee 2016
- Top nine National finalist in Young Community Shaper Competition SA 2016
- We are partnering with ICan Maxwell (a merger between ICan foundation and John Maxwell) in leadership and entrepreneurship training for the youth
- We are partnering with Curro Holdings through ICan to tour across schools in SA to promote entrepreneurship
- We worked with Jared Kleinert a TED speaker , writer of 20 Billion under 20 and millennial expert from USA on tour to schools across SA
- Partnering with the African Leadership Academny, one of Africa’s prized institutions
For speaker enquiries please fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly.