South African comedian, rapper, actor and presenter known for various appearances on television and on the stand-up comedy circuit.
– Theatre performer with a degree in Dramatic Arts from Wits University (BADA Hons) and training at Helikos school of performing arts in Florence, Italy (Red Nose Clowning with Elizabeth Baron).
– Theatre plays (‘Ster City’, ‘Sans Doute’, ‘Quand Meme’) touring 19 different countries in Africa and 6 different cities in France, including at the Festival d’Avignon in 2013
– Rapper and producer in Meadowlands, Soweto based hip-hop group 3rd Wave with three independent releases and features on upcoming releases by the likes of Amu
– Collaboration as a rapper on jazz luminary, Marcus Wyatt’s Language 12 album ‘Maji Maji in the Land of Milk and Honey’ and with the band Bomshelter Beast that includes Siya Makuzeni and Pitch Black Afro.
-Beatmaker for 3rd Wave and other local hip-hop acts, using the Akai MPC2500 and Ensoniq ASR-10 samplers and vinyl records.
– Award winning linguist (LSSA Young Linguist of the Year 2011) with an Honours degree from Wits University specialising in phonology of African languages, currently completing a Masters by dissertation at the University of Cape Town entitled “The Secret Languages of South Africa”
– Co-director of isibheqe.org – a website devoted to the indigenous South African writing system which is a decolonial alternative literacy.
For speaker enquiries please fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly.