Meet Martin Manamela
Martin Manamela is an exceptional Motivational/Inspirational Speaker and a Life Coach who specializes in Personal Development, Personal Branding, Mentoring, Relationships and Marriage Counselling, Effective Communication, Leadership and Customer Service.
Martin Manamela is a management consultant, an exceptional Inspirational Speaker, Bibliotherapist, a colourful MC with a stage presence that will leave you amused, Facilitator, Trainer, Entrepreneur and a Life Coach who specializes in Personal Development and Identity, School turn around programmes and study methods, Branding, Mentorship, Effective
Communication, Leadership and Customer Service. Martin spoke on many radio and TV platforms. His hard work and a willing heart to develop other people has earned him the 2016 and 2017 SA Best Man of the year finalist hosted by the Department of Social Development.
Milestones & Achievements
- Accredited SAQA, SABS AND ETDP SETA Facilitator by the South African Assessment College and The LR Group. 2008
- He is a radio producer and a host at Massiv Metro.
- He is the managing member at Positive Drive Initiative.
- Martin started SAMAP TRADING, a manufacturing firm where they produce cleaning product.
- He is also the host of “Book Review Show” on Tshwane TV, a show he created to profile South African authors.
- He started Authopreneur organization where he skills authors on how to become better writers.
- Martin is also a key member at Leadership 2020. www.leadership2020.co.za
- Martin gives free mentorship to young people who wants to go into business.
- He is the founder of “Brother’s Keeper” a movement aimed at building R.E.A.L men and doing charity work for the less fortunate.
- Finalist for the SOUTH AFRICAN MAN OF THE YEAR for 2016 and 2017
- Honorary award by Bohlale Literacy Academy for his work as an author.
- Former Mr Pretoria.
- Martin authored seven books: Rejection is Direction, From Process to Progress and Failure, Success & You (which focuses on personal development, purpose, business and identity),
- Are You Married or Buried, Love Prescription, The Incredible Woman and
Happily Never After (which focuses on building better relationships and marriages).
For speaker enquiries please fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly.