Dr Eon Hart
Dr D.C.C ,DSM , author, Entrepreneur
Born and bred in South Africa’s mother city, Cape Town and hails from a very musical family. From a tender age, he pursued the musical and ministerial calling on his life which led to him becoming an accomplished singer, musician, psalmist, songwriter, arranger producer and recording artist. He then pursued his business prowess in corporate business development management as well as property and finance broking and thereafter to further his already extensive profile by establishing the K1 Group in its various business expressions adding to his titles author, innovator and entrepreneur and specialist councillor registered as a practicing councillor with the CCSA . Under the banner of the K1 Group, he birthed the first “Eon Hart K1 Custom Guitar” in 2016 which was thereafter manufactured and released in 2017 in collaboration with RMI in the UK and is now a proudly South African brand. The launch of the guitar was televised live on a DSTV program hosted by Errol Naidoo called “Watchmen on The Wall”. He was also featured in the online Entrepreneurs Magazine, Beetroot. On receiving his doctorate through TIBU (Trinity International Bible University) in 2018, he registered with the CCSA as a specialist counsellor practitioner, when he established the K1 Counselling and Coaching Group, a division of The K1 Group. He has worked with various non profit organisations which include, official coach to non-profit organisation, I DESERVE IT, partnerships with Limitless Living in association with Doctors Beyond Medicine, coach to KPUF as well as serving on the board/ moderator of the South African branch of TIBU (Trinity Bible University International). 2019 saw the release of his book, The Call To Oneness which is available on Amazon via Kindle. The book has received grand reviews both locally and internationally, now an internationally accredited certificate and diploma programme with TIBU and is in the process of accreditation with South African qualifications body SAQUA.
He has also served as part of the delegation which was represented at the recent up cycling workshop hosted by the British Consulate and currently in negotiations with Tamiko Cuellar international author, business coach and speaker of the American Consulate regarding collaborations for coaching events and trade opportunities between South African and American entrepreneurs, social entrepreneurs and innovators. Earlier this year, he was actively involved at a government caucus with the minister of Home Affairs regarding the regulations and proposed amendment to the constitution pertaining to Marriage in SA and is currently in the process of releasing three more books and recording a documentary to be aired on national and international broadcasting networks. His earlier years saw Dr Hart as one of the Directors of Youth Action, a Cape Town based crime prevention and rehabilitation organisation, the projects director for the Peace Jam Conferences in the 90’s hosted on Robin Island. Peace Jam at the time was an international humanitarian organisation that facilitated peace initiatives in cities globally, the board of which comprised of Nobel Laurietes Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Former President Nelson Mandela, Rigoberta Menchu Tum and The Dalai Lama to mention but a few. He was also co-founder and bass player of the Cape Town based Gospel Jazz Band, Zamar and served as bass player, songwriter, musical director and producer of the female vocal band “Real Singers” and featured on a compilation CD with Zamar, “Real Singers” and others produced by founder and leader of the legendary “African Sonrise”, Henry Louw which was released internationally as well as back-up vocalist for local worship leader and Maranatha artist Andre Kempen. He has won several awards over the years, I including “Outstanding Performance” by an instrumentalist as well as “ Best Band” with Zamar in the early 90”s.
MILESTONES & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Specialist Counsellor Practitioner with CCSA (Council for Counsellors SA)
- Business, Success, Life, Leadership and Accountability Coach
- Professor / Moderator and Executive Board Member of the Africa Campus with TIBU
- Innovator & Founder of Innovation Station
- Ministerial Diploma RBTC (Rhema Bible Training Centre)
- Psalmody International Student and Leadership Courses (Tom Inglis– Rhema)
- Christian Centre Ministerial Diploma
- Faith Bible College Diploma
- Youth for Christ – National MusicTeam 1988/ 9
- Craighall Park Fellowship – Worship Pastor 1989/90
- Recorded with Andre Kempen (Songwriter – I will servenoforeign God)
- SMMI (School of Music Ministries International – Lon Thornburg/Karen Lafferty/ Paul Baloche) – 1994
- Goodhop eChristian Centre– Music Department/ Worship Team (5yrs)
- Durban Christian Centre– Psalmist (10yrs)
- Benny Hinn Crusades worship team
- TBN One Voice Worship Experience 2014
- Ministered with various artists including: Paul Baloche, Clark Sisters, Israel Houghton, Byron Cage, Aaron Lindsay, Lenny Le Blanc, Brenton Brown, Don Moen, Loyiso Bala, Neville D, Joe and Becky Cruz, Aaron Keys, C-Jay
For speaker enquiries please fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly.